Friday, March 20, 2009

My Experience after using BSNL EVDO Data Card in Kolkata


After using BSNL EVDO for more about 15 days in Kolkata I thought to share my views and idea and my overall experience with you. Hope this will definitely help you to choose your data card provider. Earlier I used to surf internet by BSNL Brodband 2MBPS connection. That was amazing. I was then able to watch youtube videoes online and was able to download with a constant 40-50 KBPS speed. But now I am using BSNL EVDO cdma datacard to connect with internet.It comes with 144 kbps. I thought it is enough. BSNL claims that it has a connectivity upto 144 KBPS. But truly speaking its get connected with only 37 kbps speed, means you have a really poor connection which is worst than the BSNL Dial Up connection(56 kbps). I am not comparing it with my earlier 2MBPS connection but i expect that using BSNL data card I will be have a download speed of atleast constant 10 kbps by DAP but it only gives average 5 kbps..Sometimes like at late night it gives a good speed. It shows that it is connected with max 200 kbps but real story is that the speed lasts for only few seconds. I don't know how fast is BSNL's EVDO Datacard, that claims to be connect with 2mbps..So, my experience shows if you want to connect to internet only for surfing purpose then BSNL EVDO rocks,otherwise its really a poor one from BSNL,,..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=d80d6d43bb94e806788c0ee7d8db5fee ss_blog_claim=d80d6d43bb94e806788c0ee7d8db5fee