Thursday, March 19, 2009

Free SMS Service to India

I was busy for last todays. So,I couldn't continue my blog posting. I came here today with some cool website links for sending sms free totally in India. I know perhaps you know all the adresses but still I am sharing it may be it would be helpful for some other guys like you.

160by2.com--> it is a good website for sending sms free. But the no of character is limited here and it generally sends sms to recipient with advertise of other products. So its a good one for those also who want to advertise their products my mobile advertising.

Another one is mycantos.com. It is also a good one.You can log in here either from your orkut id or from logging to this site independently. You can send unlimited free sms from this site.

Indyarocks.com a similar kind of site with lots of feature.

For logging to the above mentioned site you have to sign up with your mobile no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=d80d6d43bb94e806788c0ee7d8db5fee ss_blog_claim=d80d6d43bb94e806788c0ee7d8db5fee